I am insolvent and do not know how to repay my debts.
What can I do?

If you have lost track or simply need support and advice in sorting out your finances, please contact a local debtor advisory office. You should bring our letter to your first appointment at the debtor advisory office you have selected. You can retrieve the current level of the outstanding debt in your "personal area" at any time. To ensure that you do not incur any further costs during this collection procedure, please keep us updated on the further developments - or, alternatively, you can ask your debt advisor to contact us directly!